On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, John J. Trammell wrote:

> We might want to consider giving the beeradmin job to a group
> of people; it seems to be too much for one person to do all by
> his/herself.

we tried that for a while, it ends up being: "i thought person X was going
to do that!" or "was it my turn really?"

> I'd offer to organize 1 or 2 meetings a year, no more.  I'd bet
> if we lowered the bar a bit other people might offer as well.

i'd rather use a wiki with a meta organizer. whoever feels like a
beermeeting can call one(within certain parameters)

> Perhaps Munir or Jima could be the meta-Beeradmin, and organize
> a schedule of volunteers to run the meetings.

i do believe that jima will not have anything to do with beermeetings ever
again.

--
Munir Nassar
RedConcepts.NET