On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Ian Stoner wrote:
> Unfortunately, I listen to music on my computer, and my CD-ROM does not
> have scan buttons.  Are there any tools that might be able to rip audio
> from before track 1 on an audio CD?  I tried grip and abcde, which are
> the programs I typically use, and both of them saw only the 13 normal
> audio tracks on the disc.

 Hmm.  You might be able to copy the CD with cdrdao, tweak the TOC file,
and re-burn it normally.  I have no idea if it'd work, though, or even how
exactly to do it.  I just remember reading something about this[1] at the
cdrdao site[2].

     Jima

1. http://cdrdao.sourceforge.net/example.html#secret
2. http://cdrdao.sourceforge.net/