Samuel MacDonald wrote:

>I'm looking for Mac System 7.5 so I can test a PowerBook 190CS.
>Nice little machine.

I understand that Apple allows copying of MacOS versions up through
7.5.  You may be a able to get it from a Mac user or Mac user group.

Download area for 7.5.3:

http://download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/English-North_American/Macintosh/System/Older_System/System_7.5_Version_7.5.3/

The text file describing the download says that MacOS 7.0.1 is required
to assemble the 19 self-mounting disk images.  For earlier MacOS
systems, one can download the System 7.5 Network Access floppy disk
image and boot the Macintosh from that and assemble the self-mounting
disk images.

The "containing" web page has other items of interest about old Mac
systems:

http://download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/English-North_American/Macintosh/System/Older_System/

Here's another site with the full MacOS 7.5, including the System 7.5
Netork Access floppy image:

http://igsi.tripod.com/mac/index753.html

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs <kfuchs at winternet.com>