I don't know what his IP requirements are, so I wasn't making any
recommendations - the 192.168's were just examples.  I was just assuming
that his ISP would be assigning him 2 networks, one for each site.  The
size and scope of that is between him and his provider.  That way he
wouldn't be required to do NAT.  And if he for some reason needs 64k IP's
for these 2 small offices, he can setup the Linux box to do NAT for those
machines.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications