    Mark> I'd agree with the alpha feel of the kde pilot stuff.  I've
    Mark> never got it to sync my treo.  Jpilot, however, seems to
    Mark> work rather well.

    Mark> http://jpilot.org

jpilot is fine.  We both use it.  But it doesn't help us synchronize
our calendars together.

Actually, another thing is that jpilot is limited to the database
model imposed by Palm (including, most importantly, single-valued
categories).  I'd love to get a contact database, in particular, that
carried more info and just was mirrored in a lossy way onto the palm.

cheers,