On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Florin Iucha wrote:
> I suppose I do. If I do a
>    echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn
> I can browse to http://vger.kernel.org. If I write 1, I cannot.

If you disable ECN, can you get the LKML traffic?

> I was getting lkml fine before the switch (Cisco675/CAP ->
> Actiontec1524/DMT). I have the same ISP/public IP. I didn't even reboot
> the internal mail server.

Huh, odd. Probably something different between the way the Cisco's and
Actiontec's rewrite packets.

> I will try to do that. What puzzles me is that I get (some) mail; I get
> tclug just fine. I might be losing some that I am not aware of, but I am
> aware of LKML ;)

Well, if you convinced a friend to run a secondary MX for you, you'd have
a much better chance of getting all your mail; hopefully, if something is
broken on your config, it won't be broken on theirs, and they will be able
to reach your "broken" server.  :)