MX for iucha.net is mail.iucha.net, which I resolve to 209.98.146.184.
The ping times would seem to indicate to me a DSL line, and I can get to
the SMTP port:

220 mail.iucha.net ESMTP Postfix

So it looks okay from a completely external source.  Assuming
mail.iucha.net is setup to accept mail properly and whatnot.  But the
network-side looks okay.