I stand behind what I sell.

The machines were wiped clean this means, nothing on the hard drives.

Compaq uses a system partition for system setup. Down load the system
setup and diagnostics disks from the compaq site.
Create the diskettes and boot from the system diskette.

Be sure the hard disk and other drives are seated.

If you can't get it to work bring it back and I'll fix it, replace it,
or refund your money. I'll be at Scout camp for the weekend so next week
some time would be best.

In this case a "rimshot" should not have been made.

We may defend our stance on what distribution we use and take a
shot for that, but not our personal integrity. I would never
intentionally sell something that does not work.

Sam.