K, now that I have the other ftp issue solved, I have a new one.

I want to get a user to have access to only a certain directory. So I have
the user chrooted when using ftp. Then I made a symlink to the directory
that I want them to use.

ln -s /path/to/directory link_name

You can change into that directory when on the command line, but when logged
in via ftp, it doesn't work. This is the error I get:

550 Can't change directory to some_directory: No such file or directory

some_directory looks like this:

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           31 Mar  9 08:01 somedirectory ->
/path/to/some_somedirectory

Would this be an option with the the ftp server? I didn't see anything in
the docs about it. Would it make a difference if I did a "ln -d" instead?

-Josh