On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Callum Lerwick wrote:

> Anyway for the short term gmane is a great solution. Will anyone be
> horribly offended if I submit tclug to it? I still want to hear from Bob
> or his minions at real time since they'll to deal with any initial
> problems and getting the archives merged would be neat...

Minions! hrumph.

real-time != tclug. I think this question is more for Clay Fandre than
anybody else. Bob and everybody else at Real-Time have made it a policy to
not interfere in tclug politics.

Personally I think it would be awesome if i could use tin to read tclug.

--
Munir Nassar
RedConcepts.NET