Well, I haven't been able to make Saturdays in forever.
I'll just have to try to make tomorrow's meeting, I've
a need for a better storage configuration.

I thick Chad might be right about not having meetings seperate from the
regular meetings, at least for a while.

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Josh Trutwin wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:58:56 -0600 (CST)
> Daniel Taylor <random at argle.org> wrote:
>
> > I propose that the Debian SIG of TCLUG meet on the third Tuesday of
> > the month, location TBD. SIG traffic to the main mailing list could
> > be tagged [DSIG], and if traffic exceeds reasonable load on the main
> > list we add a DSIG list (I have multiple domains to host from, I'm
> > sure others could oblige as well).
>
> Grrr... Pick the night that I teach class?  Oh well, it'll change in a few months anyway.
>
> Josh

Daniel Taylor
random at argle.org
Forget diamonds, Copyright is forever.