On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 10:42:23AM -0600, Chad Walstrom wrote:
> Daniel, if topic filters will be enabled, you don't need to add the
> [].  Simply place the word debian in the "Subject" or "Keywords"
> headers.  If you think DSIG is more appropriate, so be it.  It could
> be added as well.  The flexibility is in the regular expression
> matching for Python and mailman.  DSIG, DEBSIG, Debian.  It all can be
> matched.

I was thinking about this some more.  It may not be discriminating
enough to just match on "debian".  Perhaps "debsig" and "dsig" are more
appropriate, specifying email to the SIG rather than general discussion
in which the term "debian" just happens to be thrown around.

I've sent in a request to tclug-list-owner to add the following SIG
filters:

                                           # CASE INSENSITIVE == (?i)
   Debian SIG: d(eb)?sig(?i)               # debsig & dsig
   Fedora SIG: f(edora)?sig(?i)            # fedorasig & fsig
Slackware SIG: s(lack)?sig(?i)             # slacksig & ssig
 Beer Meeting: (beer[ -]?)(?=meeting)(?i)  # beer if followed by meeting
    Off Topic: off[ -]?topic(?i)           # off-topic & off topic
               OT                          # [O]ff [T]opic abbreviation

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/