On Wed, 03 Mar 2004, Chad Walstrom wrote:

> IMPLEMENTATION DETAIL: TCLUG FORMALIZATION
> Should we formalize TCLUG a bit?  Add Official Officer Positions? ;-)
> President, President-Elect, Secretary, Member-at-Large?  Should we
> constitutionalize things loosely around these positions, describing
> election procedures?  i.e. Using Debian's Condorcet election system?
> Etc.  (NOTE: I am not proposing TCLUG as an NPO.  Let's avoid that for a
> while.)

We've talked about this before, and I have asked for volunteers in the
past, but nothing has ever come out of it. Is anyone interested in
helping out? Here are a couple positions I would like to have:

1. TCLUG Meeting Coordinator (we need better^H^H^H^H^H^H topics)
2. TCLUG Webmaster (the website needs a revamp)

Comments?