On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 10:33, Florin Iucha wrote:

> > > When I asked Visi if I had to contact them after changing, they said no.
> > > I guess I'll have to double-check that.
> >
> > When I talked to visi they said I could either place the order with visi
> > now or wait until after I talked to qwest. I told them to go ahead and
> > place the order. He said they would look for the change in 5 days.
>
> Who is your contact at visi? I have emailed support@ and they answered
> that I need to talk to qwest directly as they have no authority to
> request any changes to my services.
>
> florin

I'm sorry, I was not very clear. I did also have to talk to qwest.

I called visi sales @ 612.395.9090, I didn't get the name of the guy I
spoke to. He said I first needed to contact qwest to get the ball
rolling on the line. He gave me the option of making the change with
visi while I was on the line rather than having to call back after I
spoke with qwest. He then gave me the number to call qwest to order the
line, 1.800.218.4443 press option 2

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>