From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Tom Penney
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 2:48 PM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] DSL w/o all that nasty phoneline business

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 14:15, Jason Lanpher wrote:
> So who did you contact to change your service Qwest or your ISP?

Both. I called my ISP first. Visi has nothing on their web site about
this, at least not that I could find. I asked about the 1.5m "Choice
Deluxe" service. It's $19.95/ month to visi. and $28/month to qwest.
Visi took placed my order and gave me a number for quest. I Called
qwest, 5 days it will be up. The person at qwest was a little confused,
she thought she was screwing up my order because she thought it should
cost more :-), I told her it was suppose to be $28/ month, That seemed
to put her at ease enough to place the order.

- Tom

Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>