> > New DSL tarrif (pending FCC approval 28-Feb-04) is DSL service
> > without phone service (well, without dialtone).  $33/month plus ISP
> > charge, the "Deluxe" 1.5M service only, $99 install.  Address
> > loop-qual process (no phone number).

I don't recall seeing anyone else say this, but Qwest has an advert on
their small business qwest choice dsl deluxe information page that says
you can get 1 cent activation, so no $99 install (at least I assume
these are the same things.)

It doesn't say anything about whether you have to be a new subscriber or
not, though.