Right. I do think that his text is sort of like Maddox's philisophies. My
favorite: "This techno will kick your ass so hard you will be shitting shoes for
the next month" (or somthing close to that)

Its nice that someone went through all the trouble to make that though, it
obviously has a lot of effort put into it.

Thanks for the hint though :S

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 04:18:14PM -0600, Matt Murphy wrote:
> > I found this thing, called ``Ishkur's music guide'' that has,
>
> 	Hahahaha, Ishkur's is hilarious, but please don't use it as a
> serious reference. =]
>
> Matt

Andrei Bazhgin
www.nan2d.com