I listened to some KMFDM, but it sounds nothing like the kind of techno I listen
to. It is not bad, but I didnt really enjoy listening to it as some other tracks
in my collection.

I dont really like Rock when it comes to having a "hacker" attitude. Alian Ant
Farm is probobly the most tolorables band that I can stand while coding.

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 08:28:28AM -0600, Chris Frederick wrote:
> Andrei Bazhgin wrote:
>
> >So, can anyone suggest some good techno to listen to? Somthing to make me
> >think
> >about hacking and computers and l33t and cat5 cables and all that fun
> >stuff.
> >
> >Thanks :)
> >

> What no Nine Inch Nails?  KMFDM?  These are a bit more hard core than
> what was mentioned, but they deserve mention at least.  :-)
>
> You might want to look to your old game library too.  Best example of
> this is Quake (All techno by Nine Inch Nails) and Quake 2 (Can't
> remember who wrote this one).  Theres some really good techno in some of
> these games and most of it is just sitting on the disk as CDA just
> waiting to be ripped to MP3/OGG.
>
> Chris Frederick

Andrei Bazhgin
www.nan2d.com