Andrei Bazhgin wrote:

>So, can anyone suggest some good techno to listen to? Somthing to make me think
>about hacking and computers and l33t and cat5 cables and all that fun stuff.
>
>Thanks :)

What no Nine Inch Nails?  KMFDM?  These are a bit more hard core than
what was mentioned, but they deserve mention at least.  :-)

You might want to look to your old game library too.  Best example of
this is Quake (All techno by Nine Inch Nails) and Quake 2 (Can't
remember who wrote this one).  Theres some really good techno in some of
these games and most of it is just sitting on the disk as CDA just
waiting to be ripped to MP3/OGG.

Chris Frederick