Friday, June 25, 2004   @   11:04:59 AM Central Standard Time

Never Mind.  Found it!!

NameWidth=[n  | *]
    The NameWidth keyword allows you to specify the width of the filename column in bytes.
    -NameWidth (or unset) allows mod_autoindex to calculate the best width.
    NameWidth=n fixes the column width to n bytes wide.
    NameWidth=* grows the column to the necessary width.

Robert De Mars
Lat.  45:09n
Long. 93:18w
http://b-o-b.homelinux.com