Hey all,

I'm trying to setup a forum/content kinda website, and remembered someone
demoing Zope at a TCLUG meeting a few years ago (sorry, forgot who!) It
seemed all nice and simple so I thought I'll give it a try before I try
other avaiable software and eventually give up and write my own.

Anyway, this is debian, so I apt-getted Apache, Zope and Zope-Plone.

Yeah, Zope said that it has it's own Zserver, but I couldn't find ANY
instructions on how to get THAT going, so I did the Apache thing. The
instructions for which were, well, incorrect, but I figured them out.

I tried running the built-in Zope toutorial, but it gives an error. The
Zope Book (on the Zope website) is just. A mess. If you're going to call
it a book, make it a book. If it's going to be a user editable semi-wiki,
call it that!

Anyway, I figured out how to add a plone site. Not too hard. Thing is, I
have no idea how to actually GET to it, or make it the main site on my
server.

Anyone want to clue me in?

-Yaron