Hey,

Ok, I got debian up on this Indy and I'm trying to update things, and
install new packages... and I've hit a nice dependency hell...

It's trying to upgrade libc6.

It gives off a bunch of warnings, and then fails... and I'm assuming it's
because the kernel's too old. It says it wants 2.4.22, and this machine's
2.4.16.

Now apt-get freaks on everything and won't install anything. It makes me
run apt-get -f install, which doens't help at all.

I tried to manually make a new kernel, but, uh. This machine doesn't even
have 'make' on it, and I don't have another indy to build a kernel on (:

Anyone?

-Yaron