<< I can't resist making a plugin for Constant Data's products >>

  Take a look at Constant Data's real time Linux data replication
and backup consolidation solutions. You can use it to consolidate
and backup in a single (or more) locations and do what you want with
the data. You remove the backup window problem too. The name of the
product  you want is the Real Time "Constant Replicator" or "Constant
Replicator / DB".

The site is www.constantdata.com. You can get a free trial copy.

Thank you.

--elhaddi

Constant Data, Hopkins, MN
Helping customers with disaster avoidance and data migration to Linux.
Q: What can Linux do for me ?  A: Is your data important to you?