Shoot, forgot to mention this is RH9

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Christopher
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 11:20 AM
To: 'TCLUG Mailing List'
Subject: [TCLUG] Ipv4 forwarding not working?

I've got a server that says the following when I restart networking...(note
the dsabling IPv4 forwarding) Yet, the /etc/sysconfig/network reads as
follows:
Where else might the disabling be coming from?

NETWORKING=yes
HOSTNAME=vip-glas
GATEWAY=83.104.80.253
GATEWAYDEV=eth0
FORWARD_IPV4=yes

Shutting down interface eth0:                              [  OK  ]
Shutting down interface eth1:                              [  OK  ]
Shutting down loopback interface:                          [  OK  ]
Disabling IPv4 packet forwarding:                          [  OK  ]
Setting network parameters:                                [  OK  ]
Bringing up loopback interface:                            [  OK  ]
Bringing up interface eth0:                                [  OK  ]
Bringing up interface eth1:                                [  OK  ]

TIA,
Chris