Great. Here's the current schedule, but you are welcome to hang out
during the other shifts too. I just wanted to get at least 2 people at
the booth at all times.

The Expo is 10-4 each day, but I added an hour for setup/cleanup.

Wed 9am-1pm (and setup)
Brian Dolan-Goecke <briandg at Goecke-Dolan.com>
Jack Ungerleider <jack at jacku.com>

Wed 1pm-4pm
Kyle Quamme <kquamme94 at hotmail.com>
"Kline, Jonathan" <klinej at msoe.edu>

Thur 10am-1pm
Brian Dolan-Goecke <briandg at Goecke-Dolan.com>
"John J. Trammell" <trammell at el-swifto.com>

Thur 1pm-5pm (and cleanup)
Scot Jenkins <scot at thinkunix.net>
Lorry Strother <alcyone at alteredsky.net>