Here is what my fstab file looks like

LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/sda1               /mnt/camera             vfat    defaults,user,noauto
0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
~
~

Does this help?  I still can't figure out how to get it running.  By the way
when I load into my account I get an error that says I may not have
permissions to use the cdrom.
Chris