On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 13:35, josh at joshwelch.com wrote:
> Quoting Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>:
>
> > I'm Looking for some advice. Our registrar, enameco.com, looks like it
> > has fallen off the face of the earth.
>
> I don't have anything to assist you with here, but I would be quite interested
> in finding out how this ends up.

Luckily the registrar came back up later in the day. long enough for us
to switch anyway. Non of the other registrars I called could help us,
they all said the same thing. To switch we had to contact the old
registrar. No one could even verify that I was the Technical contact for
the domain because their whois database server was also down. From what
I understand, if they did not come back up, our only recourse would have
been to file a complaint with ICANN who regulates the registrars. I was
told it would be at least a week before we would even know what options
we had to get our domain back.

- Tom

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>