Tom Penney wrote:

> Thanks for the recommendation but I could not find Easydns as a
> registrar. I know of easydns the software. It looks like your registrar
> at bethel is EduCause.

Then you didn't look very hard...google search for easydns, and it'll
turn up as the first link.  http://easydns.com

And I don't actually work for Bethel.  I work for logicpd.com - I have a
bethel account from when I was a student, and I still use it for all my
mailing list subscriptions.

> Do you have a tech support phone number for a registrar?

Easydns's phone number is 1-888-677-4741.

> Can anyone recommend any good registrars?

See above.