Erik Anderson wrote:
> You may be stuck...I've transferred all of my domains (work and
> personal) to easydns, and the process has always involved getting in
> contact w/ the old registrar.
>
> Easydns has a support phone number you can call - you may want to
> contact them and see what they have to say about the situation.
They'd
> probably be able to give you some good answers.

Thanks for the recommendation but I could not find Easydns as a
registrar. I know of easydns the software. It looks like your registrar
at bethel is EduCause.

Do you have a tech support phone number for a registrar?

Can anyone recommend any good registrars?

Until recently I did not think the registrar made much difference. Right
now we can't even send mail, no reverse DNS. No one can see us. At our
domain circussoftware.com

Arghhh!

-Tom