It depends on more then just performance of the base system, backup,
reliability, fault tolerance, etc... need to be looked at.

Some customers need the basic system for 20 people and some need more
then just an eMail server for 10 people. Know what the customer expects
when it comes restoring an eMail and down time.

Sam.