From: Patrick McCabe [mailto:patrickm at citilink.com]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 1:38 PM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: [TCLUG] Gui development on Linux

I have been using Linux for a few years now, but all my software
development has been for Windows (MFC and VB). We finally have a
customer who wants to use Linux.

What tools/development environments are available for developing GUI
apps in Linux? Favorites?

What we need to do is not very complicated -- something comparable to a
simple VB app on Windows.

Thanks
Patrick