Spybot - Search & Destroy is another good tool.  It isn't as friendly as
Adaware, but it runs in the background and does a good job of blocking
popups on websites.  If you find it useful, you can donate to the
developer.

http://spybot.info

The program has even been approved for use with the users where I work.

Mark Courtney

http://www.MarkCourtney.com

     __
   +|oo|+