On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 08:51:55AM -0500, Shawn Fertch wrote:
> Might be a stupid question, but can you give some more information
> regarding this as well as some links detailing the process?  I'm
> trying to figure out some implementation ideas, as well as DR
> possibilities.

Quick rundown:

Grab the contents of:
ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/2/i386/os/images/pxeboot/

Configure a PXE server, use the items you downloaded from the above
url for the kernel and initrd, this url has useful tidbits:
http://cfm.gs.washington.edu/~adioso/HOWTO/RedHat/PXE-Server.xml

It may take a little bit to wrap your head around it, but basicly the
server is giving the system something to boot, in this case it's the
equivalent of a boot CD

At this point you would have a system that's booting into the Fedora
installer.. now you'll want to configure kickstart to auto-install, the
kickstart process is pretty well documented here:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/custom-guide/part-install-info.html

That should be a decent start.