JonnyF

You need 1 of 2 things to make multiple servers behind a firewall work. (IPCop
or any other)

1. you need to have have multiple IP addresses on the public (red) side of
IPCop.  Then you can forward port 80 from address #1 to box 1, from address #2
to box 2, from address #3 to box 3 ...

2. If you only have 1 IP address on the public (red) side of IPCop then you will
need to forward different ports.  port 80 to box 1, port 81 to box 2, port 8080
to box 3 ...

Another option is to use virtual servers on a single box.  Then you can forward
port 80 traffic from a single IP address to 1 box, and let the server deturmine
the correct site to return based on the host header information that the
browser passes to the server.

Jim