On Monday 19 July 2004 18:12, Charlie Obert wrote:
> I think I figured out that Filemaker itself does not run on a Linux
> desktop, but I don't know the package well enough to know if there
> is a useful Linux equivalent.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on this?

I know your looking for a mature solution to implement in the very
near future but this might be worth keeping an eye on for later
implementation...  I haven't tried it (yet!) so it might meet your
needs right now...  I'm gonna be playing around with it and rekall
tonigt... I'll let you know what I think of it and rekall this
evening...

http://www.kexi-project.org/about.html

--
Christopher A. Gahlon

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand
binary and those that don't.