I've checked out http://www.atomic-colo.com and they seem like a pretty
reasonable establishment.  Their rates are about $75/month for "something
simple" like you said you require.  They're in St. Paul.

Tell them I sent you if you talk to them.  I'd like them to know I speak
well of them even though I haven't used their service yet.

Mark Courtney

http://www.MarkCourtney.com