I've got to agree with Steve's comments.  Cyrus is a wonderful, very full
featured IMAP daemon.  It will do some tremendous things and is far more
powerful than any commercial IMAP daemon that I've ever looked at.

However, all of that potential comes at the cost of ease of configuration.
It can be a real pain to configure and get working properly, and if you
don't have a specific need for one of it's features then I would avoid it
too.

Jeff