As for the google search, if you read the page, that is not the file
that is infected.  The files that are listed are the processes that it
is trying to kill.  As for the scanner, ethereal is being evil so I have
not made much luck their.  I have the latest version of stinger and that
does not find it.  It does add at least two registry entries that are
easy to find.  But with out knowing how it gets in i can not block it.
I did a strings on it and it looks like its using irc to communicate.  I
found a dcc command in their but I have not been able to find out the
server name yet.  More new to follow.  As for the file, I will try to
get it up on my web server in a passworded zip file.  As soon as it is
done I will let you know.  If some one wants the strings output I can
put that up their as well.

Jason