Do you have any log files, traffic captures, etc? Email
subject/attachment logs? Proxy logs? If not, it could be tough to
trace this back without access to the box. I would start though, by
posting the same question to the SecurityFocus Incidents list.

Try searching the hard disk of one of your infected PCs (off network)
for file creation/alteration times that are the same or within a few
minutes of nortonav.exe. See if you can find any cached websites,
history, inbox, etc. Is this program listening on any TCP/UDP ports?
(fport.exe, from Foundstone) Are other files open by this application?
(fscan.exe, from Foundstone)

Good luck,

John