Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:

> Add an SPF record that allows mail to originate through your ISP's mail server
> that you've configured as a smart host.

	Our ISP's mail server strips data from PDFs, so that they are
unreadable on the other end. They are our only ISP option, here in Maple
Plain, at least for broadband. They recognize the problem, but refuse to
fix it, so we run our own SMTP server. The smart host won't cut it,
because the whole idea is to avoid our ISP's faulty mail server.

Matt