Thanks.  I think there's more involved/required for those actually involved in government contracts.  Might have some notes and
links tucked away from a search I did a couple of months ago.  Will post if I stumble across that info.  The guys who began Beowulf
introduced Linux to NSA and NASA back around 1988 and it took root.  SELinux is the first sign I've seen hit daylight after Becker
(et al) released Beowulf.  A large extendable and "trusted" Beowulf cluster is probably just the right thing for NSA's data flows.

Chuck