Marketing, Marketing, Marketing, I don't know how much more I can say
about Blue Star Marketing (BS-M).

I went to one of the shows about 8 years ago, it was like a flee market
with PC's. No, a flee market has some
good deals, this is more like a traveling carnival. People were sucking
up everything the barkers said.

I don't think being associated with BS-M would be good for TCLUG. If I
were more paranoid I'd say M$
is paying BS-M, to make the LUG's look like all the other carnies. Linux
has come from the basement to
the fore front of technology in the last few years.

* I think being part of BS-M's "Supercomputer Sale" would make TCLUG
look bad.

Sam.