On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:50:40 -0500, Clay Fandre <clay at fandre.com> wrote:

> Hey, what do you guys think about this? Should the TCLUG have a booth
> at the show? Let me know if anyone is interested in coordinating or
> manning the booth.

I attended one of these a few years ago and IMHO it was a complete
waste of time...just a bunch of mom & pop-type booths selling crappy
recycled computer equipment and what looked like pirated software...to
me it seemed like most of the people that were there were not the type
that would really care to hear about linux.  I don't mean to be
defeatist - but this is just the feeling that I got.  Maybe they''ve
improved the shows in the last few years.

Has anyone else had a different experience at one of the Super Computer Shows?

-Erik