FWIW I just got a new card with the prism2 chipset and with slackware 9.1 I plugged it in and didn't need to install any additional drivers, not sure that the linux-wlan drivers are needed at all.

Dan Lansing
ITSC

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Johnnyfulcrum
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 1:34 PM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] quick recommendations on wireless...

If I'm reading the site you mentioned above right,  then this looks like
a good match:

D-Link 	802.11b 	DWL-122 	mini-USB 	Prism2/2.5/3
	Linux--wlan-ng

is linux-wlan-ng the driver?

this is a usb wireless 802.11b interface - guessingusb might be a bit
more usable - as I could us it on desktop PC that have a usb prot....