I'm trying to boot multiple OS's from my USB keychain using syslinux.  So
far it's working well, I have DOS and Flonix running nicely.

I want to add more, and here's where it gets tricky.  I want to add some
single floppy boot disks, and I'm not sure how to go about this.  I'd like
to keep my root directory as clean as possible, with just the 512 byte .bs
images and syslinux files.  Something like:

(root) - just the boot sectors and syslinux files

 |------ DOS (the DOS boot disk)

 |------ Debian (install floppies)

 |------ FreeBSD (install floppies)

 |------ Flonix

Anyway, you get the idea.  I can't figure out any syslinux commands to
boot a .bs image then immidately vhange to another directory to continue
booting.  Has anyone done this?  Any tips?

-Brian