On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Paul Schumacher wrote:
> I have a Sun Ultra 5 with built in internet card.  Mandrake Linux does
> not seem to recognize it.
>
> Anybody have any suggestions?

 Hmm.  It's got the same motherboard as the Ultra 10 (which Beer is),
which has the Happy Meal Ethernet (HME).  (No, I'm not making that up.)
So I know a bit about the hardware in question.
 What version of Mandrake is this?  Kernel version?  Does the HME show up
in `lspci`?  Is sunhme listed in `lsmod`?  Is that the latest kernel
Mandrake offers?
 Just trying to get somewhere near the problem.

     Jima