From: TCLUG Classifieds <webmaster at mn-linux.org>
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:05:39 -0600
Subject: [TCLUG] New TCLUG Classified Ad

New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Laptop - Compaq 906US

I posted this a few months ago, but it had a broken CD-DVD-RW, I have now replaced the CD-DVD-RW with an internal CD-DVD (not sure of the speed). The new CD-DVD is used and works, but can be a bit shakey at times when playing audio cd's and the plastic cover does not fit the new CD-DVD quite right.

Specs:

- Athlon XP 1500
- 20 GIG HD
- 256 MB RAM expandable to 1 GIG
- 14.1" XGA TFT Active Matrix Display
- built in ethernet and modem
- JBL Pro speakers

- included Linksys pcmcia wireless card

I have the original box and software, which includes XP Home Edition as a Quick Restore disk set. I was running Debian.

This laptop is in decent condition, it was my primary workstation for the past year, so it has some wear and tear.

$500/obo.

Note: there is no floppy drive in this model

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi