I think I've just had my first brilliant idea (and it may have occurred to
others) but I wonder if Linux can be ported to Women to make them work
properly. (I mean no offense to any women on this list, you're obviously
already working well above spec ;)

I'm going to stop there before I bury myself in the hole I dug. But guys,
you know where I'm going with that.

http://www.mn-linux.org tclug-list at mn-linux.org