The 2 gb drives are free for the taking, I no longer have any use for them. They no longer have the Sun trays on them. Let me know if you need those, I can probably work something out.

If you are interested in the 4.3gb drives, I'll have to put some thought into that.

Bruce

Bruce Broecker
Network Comm Supervisor
The Toro Company

>>> after at nan2d.com 01/21/04 02:23AM >>>
How mutch do you want for them? If you dont want any money, then perhaps there
is somthing we have that might interest you. Is there sutch a thing?

If not, then we will accept you "offer" ;) Anyway, payment or no payment, I will
talk to cleric about this.

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 08:34:59AM -0600, Bruce Broecker wrote:

> Bruce Broecker
> Network Comm Supervisor
> The Toro Company

> > Hello.
>
> Hi
>
> > My friend and I (cleric, if anyone knows him) are gonna put together this Sun4
> > we have laying around. We need a hard drive for it that is cheep. It needs to be
> > a SCA Sun SCSI and be over (or arround) two gigs.
>
> > If anyone can offer one for cheep please do.
>
> I've got a pair of 2 gig drives out of a Sun SparcStation20 that you can have. I also have
>  a pair of 4.3gb SCA drives that I can probably be pursuaded to sell. These should work
>  in a Sun, but I had other troubles when I last attempted to install them into said
>  SparcStation.
>
> Bruce

andrei bazhgin | aftermath | programmer | nan2d.com