My stepson is tired of using the piece-of-crap
computer I made for him out of a previously
seriously cooked motherboard, so I'm in the market
for a new motherboard and video card.

I'm looking for a mobo, a video card, and about
512K or RAM, and I want to get it at General
Nano.  I want it to have slots for an AGP card,
Network card, TV card, sound card, and 3ware
RAID card.  My budget is $300.

Obviously if quality sound, video, and NIC are on
the motherboard and fully supported by linux, I would
use those rather than my existing cards.

I couldn't give a flying **** about Windows compatibility.
Only Linux matters.

So, what do all of you recommend?

Kent